Bendie Flags and Wings are made out of both 5mm and 8mm China Silk and come in a variety of sizes. They come by default with a silk sleeve for storage and are equipped with our “bendie” rods, which are sturdy rods that have flex to them.
Our bendie wings and flags are 100% Habotai Silk with a light weight and smooth touch. This fabric is what people often call “China silk.” The wings have a serged edge. The flags either simply have a hemmed/serged end or are serged on all 3 sides (depending on if they have a selvedge). A color-coordinated grosgrain ribbon has been sewn on to create a ribbon-reinforced pocket that houses the bendie rod.
Every once and a while a bendie will break, if that happens – no worries, it’s relatively easy to get them fixed. Here’s more info about that.
Bendie Wings (Semicircles)
Regular Bendie Wings (RBW) 8mm weight, approx 35×54″
- Single regular bendie wing – $110
- Matched pair regular bendie wings – $180
- Single large bendie wing – $150
- Matched pair large bendie wings – $245
- Matched pair medium light bendie flags – $145
- Single large light bendie flag – $100
- Matched pair large light bendie flags – $165
- Matched pair large rounded bendie flags – $190
- Matched pair XL light bendie flag – $180
- Matched pair XL bendie flags – $210
NOTE: Part of what makes Dyed4you unique is the fact that it is not about what you want, it is about what the Father wants you to have. If you have not visited our “How-To Order” post, please do so before giving details in your order. As always, if you have questions please ask!
Wanna see more dowel wings/flags in action? Visit our bendies tag on our blog
Below you’ll find videos showing several sizes of bendies flags/wings